Our professionally formulated is considered a light to medium peel. This peel's advanced formulation combines our medical-grade multiple acids with Kojic acid
- help fade age spots and sun spots
- lighten and even out skin tone
- fade hyperpigmentation
- help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- reduce acne scars
- improves dehydrated looking skin
A patch test on a small area near the treatment area, should be performed before the actual peel.
Cleanse the skin with warm water or a mild cleanser 1-2 times. Pat Gently to dry or allow to air dry.
Can degrease skin prior with isopropyl alcohol prep pad but not necessary
- Apply peel using a gauze or cotton pad or fan brush evenly across treatment area using circular motions. Allow peel to work on the skin for 1 -3 min or less when using the 50%.
- When applying the 30%, allow peel to work on skin for 5-10 minutes. NOTE: The Chemical peels may be layered to increase penetration and create a deeper exfoliating effect.
2) Remove peel by flushing with cool water. If frothing occurs in certain areas, if needed you can use a cotton swab to dab those areas to stop further activation of product.
15% Citric Acid Peel Solution
Key Ingredients: Glycolic~Lactic~Pyruvic~Kojic Acids
pH: 2.0-3.0 - aestheticians/physicians, etc.
- Skin Types:Can be used on sensitive skin types
- Treatments Per Bottle…15-30 Peels