Our professionally formulated Citric Acid Gel Peel contains a 35% concentration of multiple acids and is considered a medium grade peel
- lighten and even out skin tone
- fade appearance of hyperpigmentation
- help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- reduce acne scars
- improves dehydrated looking skin
A patch test on a small area near the treatment area, should be performed before the actual peel.
Cleanse the skin with warm water or a mild cleanser 1-2 times. Pat Gently to dry or allow to air dry. NOTE: Can degrease skin prior with isopropyl alcohol prep pad but not necessary
- Apply peel using a gauze or cotton pad or fan brush evenly across treatment area using circular motions. Allow peel to work on the skin for 1 -3 min or less when using the 50%.
- When applying allow peel to work on skin for 5-10 minutes. NOTE: The Chemical peels may be layered to increase penetration and create a deeper exfoliating effect.
2) Remove peel by flushing with cool water. If frothing occurs in certain areas, if needed you can use a cotton swab to dab those areas to stop further activation of product.
35 % Acid Peel Solution
pH: 1:0-2.0 - aestheticians/physicians, etc.
- Skin Types:Not for sensitive skin types
- Treatments Per Bottle…15-30 Peels